This is not an in-person class. It is a phone call appointment with a birth navigator.
This 1-hour class is designed to help expectant parents prepare for childbirth.
Meet your personal guide for your journey to motherhood... FOR MULTIPLES!
At Brookwood Baptist, we are proud to now offer a free service for families expecting twins, triplets, and more! When you're pregnant with more than one baby, you know you have a lot of really special moments ahead of you. But you also know there's a lot to learn between now and the big day. That's why we're excited to introduce our free Multiples Birth Navigator service, designed to help you plan for the next few months.
In your Let's Talk about Multiples Birth Navigator session, an experienced multiple birth educator will:
- Offer an individualized session according to your schedule to assess your personal pregnancy needs
- Discuss ways to have a healthy multiple pregnancy, including nutrition and activity
- Answer questions about common concerns and complications with multiples
- Discuss your labor and birth options and preferences
- Help you plan for life at home with more than one baby, including safe sleep and essential equipment
- Provide information about breastfeeding multiple babies
You will receive a phone call from the birth navigator at the time of you appointment.