Please join Dr. Andrew DeWitt, Dr. John Mathews or Dr. Winn Mathews at Princeton Baptist Medical Center for a free weight loss seminar to find out if our new surgical weight loss options could be right for you.
This educational seminar includes:
- A description of weight-loss surgery options
- An opportunity to ask questions, including insurance issues
- The benefits and risks of each procedure
- What to expect before and after surgery
- The facts on what's ahead, once weight loss surgery is performed
- The need for a lifetime commitment to healthy eating and activity.
*in order to attend a weight loss seminar at Princeton Baptist Medical Center, you must have your surgery at Princeton Baptist Medical Center.
*If you have any further questions, please contact the Comprehensive Bariatric Center at Princeton at 205-783-7991.